2.09.2005

Hump Day - Sage Francis Week Pt. 3

Goddamn Firefox had a meltdown right before I was about to post this, so I lost what I initially wrote. Bah. Today's Sage track comes from The Known Unsoldier/Sick of Waging War, a compilation of Sage tracks from 1996 to 2002. It's a little more melancholy and lo-fi than some of his other stuff, but it still kicks out the jams.
And tonight, I'll be heading over to the Bowery Ballroom to catch the Sage show. It should be awesome considering I missed him the last few times he was around.

Sage Francis - "Mourning Aftermath"

buy The Known Unsoldier/Sick of Waging War at The Giant Peach



5 songs itunes played while I put this post together:

Talking Heads "Cities"
Kleenex Girl Wonder "Westmont"
TV on the Radio "Staring At The Sun"
Digital Underground "Kiss You Back"
Das Efx "We Want Efx"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home