2.04.2005

Fingerpointing Friday

I was planning on posting a track by an awesome Long Island band called Crime In Stereo, but I didn't wanna jump the gun and post without asking 'em first. They're good kids, ya know? SO, that'll have to wait for another day.
Today (tonight, actually), we've got a cover of one of the most iconic NYHC songs, New Direction. Everybody knows the the Gorilla Biscuits and how awesome they were. What about Raised Fist? They're good and rockin', though a bit robotic if ya ask me. Nonetheless, I'm a fiend for covers done at least relatively well and this is pretty good. Even this version makes me want to run around in circles.

Raised Fist - "New Direction" [Gorilla Biscuits cover from Ignoring The Guidelines]



buy Raised Fist records at Insound!




5 songs itunes played while I put this post together:

Faith No More "Evidence"
A's "Words"
Last Call "Conspiracy"
Vision "Disguise"
Bad Religion "We're Only Gonna Die"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home