1.31.2005

Taking Back Monday

Sorry 'bout the lack of posts at the end of last week. Shit came up and I couldn't make it to a comp to post.
We're gonna kick this week off with a raucous song by Moistboyz. Moistboyz is the dirty, drunken, shit-kickin' side project of Dean Ween (aka Mickey Moist) and Guy Heller (from False Front; aka Dickey Moist). The music's heavy, the vocals are fuzzy, the lyrics are funny and you can practically smell the mix of blood, whiskey and dirt emanating from the tune. They're working on a fourth record at the moment, so hopefully there'll be a tour later this year.

Moistboyz - "I'm Gonna Kick Your Ass" [from Moistboyz III]

buy Moistboyz records at insound




Songs itunes played while I put this post together:

Elliot Smith "A Passing Feeling"
D.O.A. "I Hate Punk Rock"
Hatebreed "Remain Nameless"
The Clash "I'm So Bored With The U.S.A."
Blood Red "Suburbia"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home