2.11.2005

Fingerpointing Friday - Sage Francis Week Pt. 5

Ah, so this wild journey through the musical world of Sage Francis comes to an end today. It's too bad because there's much more than what I've shown here. If you like politics, humor, emotion and fun in your hip-hop, I suggest you pick up all the records I've posted from and the many others that I haven't.
The last four tracks I'm putting up are from Non-Prophets, one of the gropus Sage is a part of. This record dropped a few years back and is, in my mind, is as good as, if not better than, Personal Journals.

Non-Prophets - "Damage"
Non-Prophets - "That Ain't Right"
Non-Prophets - "New World Order"
Non-Prophets - "Tolerance Level"
buy Hope at Insound!



5 songs itunes played while I put this post together:

Nuthin'. I was watching "Beyond The Mat".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all the Sage Francis. Based on the punk rock you listen to on your iPod, you would probably enjoy the blog Something I Learned Today. He's taking a break from posting, but check it out:

http://somethingilearned.blogspot.com/

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home