1.17.2005

Taking Back Mondays

Unfortunately, Sundays have already been taken, so I'm gonna take back Mondays. I'll post something crazy, fun, fast, ridiculous or whatever I feel will start the week off with a bang.

Today I've got a track from a joke band called Crotchduster. At least I think it's from them. It was given to me a while back "in secret," and I'm not sure if this song ever really got out there. Personally, I think it's funny as hell and personifies all the ridiculousness of nu-metal while still being quite listenable if you have an ear for metal.
Crotchduster - "Testicles"
Get more Crotchduster.

5 songs itunes played while I put this post together:
Minor Threat "No Reason"
7 Seconds "Wasted Life Ain't No Crime"
By The Grace of God "Moment of Clarity"
Iggy & The Stooges "Loose"
Mclusky "Fuck This Band"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home