1.11.2005

Behold the first post.

Welcome to my blog. I spend way too much time looking at other people's blogs in order to check out new music and always wanting to contribute, so here it is. I'll mostly be posting indie/punk/hardcore mp3s, but there'll be plenty of other types of music here. Probably some crap about comics and other junk I'm into. Elequoent, no?

I was going to post a Lovage song as my first post, but that's not quite in the vein of the blog, is it? Instead, I've chosen a song by an old buddy of mine, Brandon's band, Nightmare of You. Sad, sexy, melodic indie if you need to classify it. They're working on their full-length right now and according to Brandon, they're one of Alternative Press' 100 bands to watch in 2005.

Nightmare of You - "No Uniform is Gonna Keep You Warm"

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex Segura said...

Fo' shizzle, dawg! This site is tight. I'm linking to you already.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home