1.11.2005

Long Island Hardc-huh?

I'm a Long Island kid. I have no shame in admitting it. I grew up there and really developed my musical tastes through the "Long Island Hardcore" scene in the late '90s. I wanted to stop by the Long Island Zoo message board to say I had an mp3 blog and see if anyone minded me posting mp3s from LI bands. Somethin's happened and the board's been closed by the guys what ran it. Could be silly internet bullshit, but who knows. Oh well. Here are two songs from LI bands of my day.

Silent Majority - "Salvation" [a live Cranberries cover]

buy Silent Majority records at insound


Milhouse - "Patron Saint of Imbeciles I & II" [from their split 7" with CR]


Songs itunes played while I put this post together:
The Black Heart Procession "Blue Water-Blackheart
The Stereo "I Confess To All This Mess"
American Nightmare "Farewell"
Tool "Flood"
Non Prophets "Tolerance Level"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home